The Hope Health and Wellness Center through UIC Community Engagement and Neighborhood Health Partnerships provides primary healthcare, acute and chronic illness management, nutrition, weight reduction, obesity prevention, and health education services to the students and families of HILA.
Services offered at the Hope Health and Wellness Center include:
- Examination, diagnosis, and treatment of complaints of pain or illness being identified by the student.
- Referral for Emergency Treatment
- Routine school and sports physical examinations
- Medically prescribed lab tests
- Ongoing care of existing medical conditions
- Anticipatory guidance for students and primary caretakers
- Health Education and Promotion
- Nutritional counseling and weight reduction programs
Appointments are available from Monday- Thursday from 9am- 4pm.
You can call (312) 226- 3288 to schedule an appointment.
More information about the UICNI Hope Health & Wellness Center can be found on their website.